TED is a nonprofit organization devoted to Ideas Worth Spreading. TED has created a program called TEDx. TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At the TEDxZurich event, TEDTalks video and live speakers will combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events, including ours, are self-organized.
- Margrit Hugentobler on how to turn urban sprawl into an «aggloasis»
- Marco Tempest shows you how a high-tech sorcerer works
- Heike Bruch on how to manage organizational energy
- David Bauer on how an ancient greek helps us understand technology
- Elgar Fleisch researches how technology can help change our behavior
- Jef Koh, installation artist and designer, shows how we will interact in the future
- Michael Hermann, geographer, tells the story of Smartspider